jueves, 4 de marzo de 2010

TrackerWidget version 1.1


I just uploaded a new version of trackerWidget. It uses the API v3 now from pivotal. And has 2 main new features:
  • Users can now choose the owner of a story (it updates dynamically according to the project)
  • Multiple file attachment is now possible, with a drag and drop on a button.
There are also some minor improvements. The new version can be downloaded here. Please let me know if you need some other features, and I'll see if I have time to include it.

6 comentarios:

  1. I have 5 different projects of which some work and others don't.

    When posting to a project that is not working, I keep getting "Error: No connection" messages. It manages to load the projects name correctly but owners are not loaded (status Loading...). When trying to send a story, I get the same error message again.

    Previous version had the exactly same problem!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is strange... The widget works fine for me and all the people I know who use it. As this is open source, you can download the source at google code (see home page for URL), modify it and let me know what was the bug. Thanks.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Finally found out the reason why some projects work and others don't. Widget does not work with projects that are defined to use encrypted HTTPS protocol instead of unsecure HTTP.

    Unfortuntaly I don't know how to fix this so any fix would be much appreciated.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Any chance for getting source code for v1.1, so I could take a look at http/https bug if I could fix it? I think there's only 1.0 available for download.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I uploaded the source for version 1.1 it can be found at : http://trackerwidget.googlecode.com/files/trackerwidget_v1_1.zip

    ResponderEliminar
  6. does not include option for adding tags

    ResponderEliminar